Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Event Fanbase Project Part 11- The Wave

This, in my hopes, will be a big factor for The Event and its fans. On every Monday at 8:00 P.M in YOUR time zone, you get on Twitter and write "@NBC #TheEvent", or on Facebook (on NBC's wall) The Event. For every one of these tweets/ posts, NBC sees that they have a big and loyal fanbase. This, I think, will be the main project until NBC's decision (hopefully to renew) about The Event's future. That doesn't mean you shouldn't do the other things I have in my other posts. Please, copy and paste this link and send this to other The Event fans. You can even post this right now (and I will happily retweet it), but make ABSOLUTE sure that you post this on Monday at 8:00 P.M in YOUR TIME ZONE (not when The Event stars airing.) We need to unite in one massive movement to save The Event.

If you are a big fan of The Event and want to make your own fanpage and twitter to help save the show, PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me at theeventfancentral@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment