Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Event Fanbase Project Part 5- Twitter Takeover

First off, nbc IS on twitter and so are most of us. The reason most companies have twitter is to get feedback from the rest of the world (and most likely nbc too). So we are going to send tweets to NBC and get many people to retweet them. If you go to @EventFanCentral and look at my "Favorites", retweet the messages that have "Dear @nbc" at the beginning. So far, the most retweets that one of my tweets has is 13. My goal is that before NBC makes a decision on renewing/ cancelling The Event, we will have a tweet with 50 retweets. If you want to make your own tweets to NBC, just start it off with "Dear @nbc" or something like that- put a word in front of the @nbc, so the rest of the world can see it. If you do make your own tweet to them, just leave a comment, and I will happily retweet it. Thanks.

I am now writing this 12 hours later, and I currently have 27 retweets- pretty good for 12 hours. :)We need to keep this going. For those of you who are reading this, please retweet the message I have described above, if you are having trouble with it/ finding it etc. just leave a comment and I will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment